Sharp Library

Do you need to provide a tax return or certain forms to your bank or someone else? Click one of the following links for our consent forms. Fill it out and return it to us by fax (620-431-7088) or by e-mail to We will follow up with a confirmation phone call to verify your request.

1040 Consent Form (individual returns and schedule C)
Non-1040 Consent Form (Partnerships, S-Corps & C-Corps)

Need a copy of our Year-End Tax Letter? It includes several tax-saving strategies.

2015 Year-End Tax Letter

Employment Related Forms for Employers and Employees:

Federal W-4 Form
Kansas W-4 Form
Federal I-9 Form
Marketplace ObamaCare Notice

Information related to 1099 information needed to issue 1099′s for contract labor:

Federal W-9 Form